WRA Large Donor Council
The WRA Large Donor Council (LDC) is made up of dedicated REALTOR® contributors who partner with NAR to shape the political future for the real estate industry. Members of the LDC are eligible to participate in the RPAC Recognition program, with specific benefits that acknowledge their support of RPAC.
With a minimum annual investment of $1,000, there are three levels within the Large Donor Council: Sterling “R,” Crystal “R” and Golden “R.” NAR affiliates and state or local associations that make a corporate contribution to RPAC are also recognized at these various contributor levels.
Benefits and recognition:
- Major Investor plaque for introductory year.
- New lapel pin every year denoting number of years as a major investor.
- Name on electronic banner at national meetings.
- Biennial RPAC Election Cycle Investors Report.
- Online recognition on WRA/NAR websites.
- Annual recognition in the WRA’s magazine, Wisconsin Real Estate Magazine.
- Regular RPAC Major Investor Report.
- Annual recognition reception with interesting speakers and updates.
- Free Subscription to The Cook Political Report and The Rothenberg Political Report.
- Respect and admiration of REALTORS® across Wisconsin and the nation.
To become a member of the WRA RPAC Large Donor Council, contact Sandy at 800-279-1972 or email@example.com.
For complete information about this WRA and NAR program, visit the Realtor Party Center