Click Here to Pay Your Dues
How to pay your dues online
- Enter your Username & Password to log in to your account on the NAR website.
- Click “Pay Dues” in the upper right of the screen.
- If you have not registered for an account on the NAR website, the “Click here to Register” link. Follow the screen prompts to create your account. Then enter the Username & Password you just created to log in to your account & click on “Pay Dues in the upper right of the screen.
- When the E-Commerce screen comes up, click on “My Invoice”
- Click on “Pay my 2019 Invoice”
- Click on “View Final Invoice & Disclaimer”
- Review your invoice & print if you wish.
- Scroll down and click on “Return to Preliminary Invoice”
- Scroll down and click on “Pay Invoice”
- Click on the box that confirms you understand that the dues are non-refundable
- Enter payment information & click “Pay Now”
- **NOTE – Only Visa & MasterCard are accepted**
Annual dues statements are are printed and mailed by the end of September.
Your dues payment is to be made no later than October 31st without penalty.
If you pay your dues after October 31st, but before November 30th, a late fee of $25.00 will be assessed.
If you pay your dues after November 30th, but before December 31st, a late fee of $125.00 will be assessed.
If your dues are not paid by December 31st, you will be assessed the SRA member application fee of $300.00 and WRA New Member Fee of $75.00 to be reinstated as a member in good standing.
If you have any questions regarding dues, please contact Jan at the SRA office.