CRS One-day course: 7 Things Successful Agents Do Differently
September 24, 2020 | 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Learn what successful agents do differently from the average agent. This course gives specific strategies and marketing systems to move your business to the next stage of success both professionally and financially. Attendees will learn how to organize their real estate career like a business, learn how to leverage their market statistics, learn how to plan for retirement and learn how to implement marketing to make these things happen. Agents of all experience level will find benefit in discovering how to take their business to the next stage of success.
CRS One-day course: Digital Marketing: Establishing a Social Media Brand
September 25, 2020 | 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Social media has become a cornerstone of real estate marketing. No business can expect to be successful without using at least one platform. But social media marketing is more than having an account and posting about new listings. How can you effectively utilize social media in your marketing? How can you create a strategy that works with your personality and strengths? This course is meant to take your social media marketing and give it a focus and approach. Discover what the next step of social media marketing is after mastering the basics.
**YOU MUST REGISTER THROUGH WRA TO ATTEND THIS CLASS**
September 24-25 course details
- Time: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. both days
- Location: WRA headquarters live / classroom webcasts to Kenosha, Milwaukee, Mosinee and Woodruff.
- Instructor: Marki Lemons
- Credits: Each course qualifies for eight CRS credits, one GRI live elective credit and submitted for six hours of 2019-20 CE credit in lieu of Courses 5 and 6.
- Sponsor: Courses are co-sponsored with the Wisconsin CRS chapter.
- RRC member discount: If you are an Residential Real Estate Council (RRC) member, you qualify for a $20 course discount. Please call to get registered.
- New CRS online testing format: RRC now requires you to take the final exam online. Take your mobile device or laptop to the course(s) to take the test and receive your results immediately. No hard-copy exams will be available. A CRS online account is not necessary.
Fees per course
Through September 10: $155 member | $175 nonmember
After September 10: $165 member | $185 nonmember